A blog for sharing of information and for a healthy discussion on Bank employees issues!!
*Please send news related to Bank Employees and your Queries, to my e-mail email@example.com*
Follow me on facebook http://www.facebook.com/indianbankkumar
An appeal to our Young and Senior Comrades – Strike on 30th & 31st
You were the back bone of the organization and built up the strong edifice
and you continue to be the pillar.
The Govt and Management will try their age old game of divide and rule. I am sure you will understand and act.
• WAGE REVISION TALKS WITH IBA & NEGATIVE ATTITUDE OF IBA-GOVERNMENT
• UFBU REJECTS IBA’s INITIAL OFFER OF 2% HIKE IN WAGE BILL
• DECIDES TO RESORT TO AGITION AND STRIKE ACTIONS
• HOLD MASSIVE DEMONSTRATIONS ALL OVER THE COUNTRY ON 8th/9th MAY
• GET READY FOR 48 HOURS CONTINUOUS STRIKE BY END OF MAY, 2018
“The much delayed negotiations with IBA on our Charter of Demands for wage revision
re-commenced on 5th May, 2018 after a gap of nearly six months.
IBA team was led by
Shri R.K. Takkar, MD, UCO Bank & Chairman of Negotiating Committee, Shri V.G. Kannan, Chief Executive, IBA, Shri P.S. Jayakumar, MD, Bank of Baroda, Shri Rajkiran
Rai, MD, Union Bank of India, Shri Shyam Srinivasan, MD, Federal Bank and Shri S.K.
Kakkar, Senior Advisor-HRA, IBA. UFBU was represented by leaders of our nine constituent unions.