Pay in Clerical Cadre
Fitment at corresponding stage in Junior Management Grade Scale I
- The promote officer after fitment as above, will draw his next increment in the Officers’ Scale on the anniversary date of his last increment in clerical cadre and thereafter he will draw his further increments every year on the same date. However, in view of the clubbing of stages in the fitment table, the employee in the lower clubbed stage of clerical scale of pay will get his next increment after promotion on the anniversary date of promotion.
- Those who were drawing a basis pay between the 1st and 9th stage in the clerical scale given in the above table, will be fitted at the minimum of the Officers’ Scale and will draw their next increment on the anniversary date of promotion.
- (a) Those who have completed more than one year at basis pay of Rs.31540/- Rs.32850/-, Rs.34160/-, Rs.35470/- and Rs.36780/- and will draw their next increment on the anniversary date of their last increment in the clerical cadre immediately following the date of promotion and will draw their subsequent annual increment on the same date.
- Promotees who are drawing Fixed Personal Pay in terms of Settlement dated 25.05.2015 may continue to draw the same quantum of Fixed Personal Pay even after promotion which shall remain unaltered till revised (please refer to IBA circular No. CIR/HR&IR/90/665/E12/2010-11/1416 dated 30.09.10.)
- If the promote officer has passed JAIIB or CAIIB at the time of his promotion, notional basic pay will be arrived at after reducing the increments earned for passing JAIIB/CAIIB, from the clerical basic pay. He shall then be fitted in the Officers’ Scale in accordance with the above table and appropriate one or two increments in the Officers’ Scale shall be added with basic pay so fixed. The date of increment will be determined as per (1) above, if after reduction of increments in the clerical scale, the basic pay falls in the lower clubbed stage. This adjustment, however, will not be made where the number of increments to be reduced is higher than the number of increments to be granted.
- If despite the fitment as given above, the emoluments (basic pay and dearness allowance) drawn as an officer on promotion are less than the emoluments (basic pay and stagnation increment, if any, functional special pay on permanent basis and dearness allowance) drawn as a clerk, the difference may be protected by way of Temporary Personal Allowance to be wiped off, in three years, at the rate of 1/3 Temporary Personal Allowance. This allowance will not rank for dearness allowance and superannuation benefits.
- If an employee has passed CAIIB after reaching the 20th stage of the clerical cadre and promoted to Officers’ scale subsequently, he/she shall be granted one increment for passing CAIIB Part-I/JAIIB and another increment for passing CAIIB Part-II after fitment in Officers’ scale as per his/her clerical stage of pay before promotion.