After BEFI it is now AIBOC that demands re-opening of 10 the B.P.S.:
PTI Building, 4, Parliament Street, New Delhi: 110001
Phone: 011-23730096 Tel/Fax 23719431
“ONE DAY STRIKE ON 11th DECEMBER, 2015”
25th May 2015, but there were many issues like the issues of Retirees covered in the Record Note, issue of disciplinary matters, calling officers on Sundays / holidays, anomaly in stagnation increments etc., which remained pending on the assurance of IBA that action required on their part on these issues would soon be taken.
Despite lapse of six months and our several reminders, no steps have been taken by the IBA to resolve the issues, as per the understanding reached during the discussions. There has been no move either to start the negotiations or restart the discussions. Leave apart this, even normal courtesy of acknowledging our communications has not been shown. The settled issues of Medical aid, reimbursement of medical expenses for retired employees through insurance policy are also being denied.
*is announcing and implementing policies based on the recommendations of P.J. Nayak committee viz. diluting stakes in Public Sector Banks (PSBs),
*privatisation of banks through denial of capital required by PSBs,
*establishing Banking Bureau Board, deliberate delay in appointing Officer Directors on the Banks' Boards,
*appointment of private entrepreneurs as MDs and Chairmen in Banks, permitting FDI in the banking sectors etc.
On the other hand, no steps are being taken to recover debts from willful defaulters, providing more windows by ways of Asset Reconstruction companies and SDRs, thus providing the escape routes to the defaulters of public money.
After due deliberations, the Executive Committee of the Confederation was of the unanimous view that any delay in deciding direct action will be damaging to the very existence of the Public sector and job security of the employees.
It was also the opinion of the Committee that in view of the recommendations of 7th Pay Commission, salary settlement of LIC employees, there is a need to relook into our Xth BPS accordingly.
The Committee unanimously decided to give an All India strike call for
11th December, 2015 and authorized the General Secretary to issue Notice for the strike and to serve it to all concerned authorities. The central leadership was also authorized to decide preparatory action programme.
at 5.30 pm
State Capitals & Major centres
Strike for Demands:
2. Initiating the immediate steps to resolve the residual issues of the 10th bipartite settlement, viz.,
b. Further discussions on disciplinary matters deliberated in the sub-committees which remain inconclusive
c. Settlement of points covered in the record note on the issues of bank retirees signed on the day of signing of joint note dated 25.05.2015
3. To send an advisory to member banks that officers should not be called on Sundays and Holidays.
4. Proper implementation of new medical insurance scheme as per essence and spirit of the joint note and restoration of domiciliary treatment to retirees opted for medical insurance scheme.
5. Stop attempting the introduction of variable pay in the name of “ performance based incentives” and ESOP for the senior executives.
6. Restoring the bilateralism and implement the bilateral understandings in Dhanalakshmi Bank.
7. Scrapping of NPS and reintroduce the bank level pension scheme for the recruits on or after 1st April 2009.
8. Immediate appointment of officer/workmen directors in public sector banks which is unduly kept pending.
9. Implementation of pension in RRBs.
10. Withdrawal of proposals to amend trade union laws.
to pay uniform pay and allowances in the banking sector.
11. Pension for SBI officers to be improved to 50% of the last
drawn pay without any ceiling.